*ALREADY PURCHASED A COURSE? CLICK HERE TO HEAD TO OUR EDUCATION PLATFORM AND LOGIN NOW!*
iDryNeedle Clinical IQ Series: Ankle Sprains
A comprehensive look at ankle sprain injuries - through the eyes of a dry needling clinician. This 6-chapter online course (8 CEU) created for clinicians already trained in dry needling will give you the techniques, strategies, and research-based rationale to seriously UP your ankle sprain rehab game!
With 6 chapters, 35 videos, and plenty of full text research articles, we'll cover:
+ Tissue healing
+ Coritcal changes
+ Reducing re-injury
+ Rehab progressions
...and much more!
This course has been approved for 8 CEUs with the Wisconsin Physical Therapy Association (WPTA), which gives reciprocity in 30 states.
iDryNeedle Clinical IQ Series: The Hamstrings
This 10-chapter module created specifically for the dry needling clinician will up your clinical IQ on the hamstrings in terms of anatomy, assessment, needling, and ultimately your patient outcomes.
What does it include?
- Stage-by-stage dry needling technique videos including e-stim application
- Clinical commentary on treatment goals and rationale for each rehab phase
- Full-text for your evidence based reading pleasure
- In-depth lecture on advanced and functional anatomy of the hamstrings, injury and pathomechanism, management strategies, and corrective exercise
- Chapter quizzes for knowledge retention and to remind you how happy you are to be done with PT school
This will be the launch of our Clinical IQ Series as we bring next-level dry needling education content to clinicians already certified in DN.
This course has been approved for 6 CEUs with the Wisconsin Physical Therapy Association (WPTA), which gives reciprocity in 30 states.
iDryNeedle Clinical IQ Full Text Research Library
+ Over 230 downloadable full text publications
+ Updated monthly
Let's take clinical care to the next level - together!