iDryNeedle Professional Series Dry Needles 0.30x50mm, Box/100
The Professional Series is our flagship line exclusively offering a premium quality and industry-specific product for dry needling professionals in the most common clinically used dry needle sizes.
- Fully-lubricated needle body with medical grade bio-accepting lubricant
- Surgical grade stainless steel gives shaft firm feel at smaller diameter
- Conductive metal spring handle for ease of electrical stim application
- Shim needle placement (versus glue attachment)
- Precision tip designed for reduced insertion discomfort
PDN 3050 - .30mm x 50mm is most commonly used for shoulder girdle, proximal upper extremity, lower extremity, thigh and parapsinals.