iDryNeedle Professional Series Dry Needles 0.30x30mm, Box/100
The Professional Series is our flagship line exclusively offering a premium quality and industry-specific product for dry needling professionals in the most common clinically used dry needle sizes.
- Fully-lubricated needle body with medical grade bio-accepting lubricant
- Surgical grade stainless steel gives shaft firm feel at smaller diameter
- Conductive metal spring handle for ease of electrical stim application
- Shim needle placement (versus glue attachment)
- Precision tip designed for reduced insertion discomfort
PDN 3030 - .30mm x 30mm is most commonly used for distal upper extremity/lower extremity, the thorax for smaller body types, as well as superficial dry needling techniques.