iDryNeedle Specialist Series Dry Needles
The Specialty Series gives specialized clinicians a premium needle built for comfort, precision, and maneuverability when working in more sensitive body regions.
- Fully-lubricated needle body with medical grade bio-accepting lubricant
- Surgical grade stainless steel gives shaft firm feel at smaller diameter
- Conductive metal spring handle for ease of electrical stim application
- Shim needle placement (versus glue attachment)
- Precision tip designed for reduced insertion discomfort
SDN series is most commonly used for hand, feet, face, pelvic floor, sensitized tissue.
Write Your Own Review
Login and Registration Form