iDryNeedle Elite Series Dry Needles
The Elite Series gives clinicians working with athletic populations and larger body types treating deeper structures a premium quality needle at a mid-premium price point.
- Fully-lubricated needle body with medical grade bio-accepting lubricant
- Surgical grade stainless steel gives shaft firm feel at smaller diameter
- Conductive metal spring handle for ease of electrical stim application
- Shim needle placement (versus glue attachment)
- Precision tip designed for reduced insertion discomfort
EDN series is most commonly used for posterior hip and deep structures on larger body types or with more muscle mass.
|Handle Type||Metal Handle|