iDryNeedle Elite Series Dry Needles
The Elite Series gives clinicians working with athletic populations and larger body types treating deeper structures a premium quality needle at a mid-premium price point.
- Fully-lubricated needle body with medical grade bio-accepting lubricant
- Surgical grade stainless steel gives shaft firm feel at smaller diameter
- Conductive metal spring handle for ease of electrical stim application
- Shim needle placement (versus glue attachment)
- Precision tip designed for reduced insertion discomfort
EDN series is most commonly used for posterior hip and deep structures on larger body types or with more muscle mass.
Write Your Own Review
Login and Registration Form